Please send in your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Submission:
Please stick to the following guidelines while sending in your contributions:
- Poetry, fiction or any other written material must be sent to us as Microsoft Word attachments (.rtf or .docx). Each attachment must be mailed as a separate email if the contributor is submitting multiple entries.
- The written piece must have a title. If there are non-English words, please include a legend at the bottom of the piece.
- Illustrations, photographs and any graphic material must be in .JPEG or .PNG format. Please note; in case of artwork done on paper (non-digital), the piece must be scanned (we shall not be accepting photographed artwork).
- Do not forget to include an author/artist bio (2-3 lines) along with the mail.
- If the piece has been published elsewhere before, please mention the publication and the URL (if any).
- We reserve the right to publish it on our Facebook page or artzine or both.
- Go ahead, hit that send button!
Illustration by Adrija Ghosh